Sleek and Smooth Hair Straightener Remington – Black
6 in stock
- Advanced Ceramic coating (10 x more ceramic and 60 per cent smoother glide than normal ceramic)
- Digital display–150 to 230 degrees Celsius–and LCD lock and turbo boost
- Ready to use in 15 seconds and auto shut off after 60 minutes
- Longer length slim 110 mm floating plates for improved alignment
- Comes with heat-proof pouch and three year guarantee
Ceramic has become the big buzz word in hair straightening–quite simply the more the better. The grade and quantity of ceramic coating determines so much about the quality of your straighteners. It affects how well the heat distributes throughout the straightener, keeping it at the temperature selected and even throughout the plate with no hot spots. It creates an easy and effortless glide during straightening with no snagging, flattening your hair cuticles for silky, smooth and shiny results. And it ensures long-life plate wear, protecting the plates against styling product and scratching.
Advanced Ceramic is a sol-gel based ceramic coating widely used in the industry as a premium ceramic coating. This coating contains nano-ceramic particles which are smaller and more concentrated than in standard ceramic making it smoother providing a better glide through your hair. And Remington’s coating experts have optimised sol-gel ceramic and engineered a superior Advanced Ceramic coating which delivers even greater smoothness with no compromise on hardness or wear.